Repairs & Service
We are fully functional repair/service facility. We cover from regular yearly maintenance to designing and building customized projects.
- Power Washing- Acid wash on the aluminum trailers, in shop power washing
- B&W Hitch certified installer
- Welding- aluminum, steel
- Yearly- Repack bearings, inspect and adjust brakes, floor frame and light inspect
- Roof- replacement, seam replacement, clean and seal
- Lights- upgrade to LED, replace, trouble shoot
- Axles- bearing pack, brake adjust, brake replace, hub/drum replace, axle replace
- Tires- as of now we are not covered to maintain or replace tires sorry
- Frame- Rebuild if bent or damaged
- Body work- We will take body work as it comes, it is a very time consuming project and in the summer I may no thave the time for it but during the winter we may
- Couplers- replace, upgrade
- Jacks- replace, repair, upgrade, hydraulic, electric
We do emergency jobs with available time. These consist of a job that needs done immediately and cannot wait for an opening on the schedule or a Saturday/Sunday job. These jobs are billed at 1.5x the normal rate of labor.